The second DLC pack for Koei Tecmo’s Fire Emblem Warriors, the Fire Emblem themed hack and slash action game that launched last year, will be based on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, the Nintendo DS remake of the original game in the series.
Among other things, the DLC pack will add Navarre and Minerva as playable characters, and also add more maps to the mix. It will also add new costumes and armor break models, and new weapons, and be accompanied by a new update (which you can see the patch notes for below).
It will also be launching in less than a week- Nintendo has announced it will be available on February 14. It will be $9 USD/$11.60 CAD, but will be available to Season Pass holders at no additional cost. Fire Emblem Warriors is available now; it is available on the Nintendo Switch, as well as on New Nintendo 3DS systems.
Version 1.4.0 Update (due out alongside DLC Pack #2)
- Maximum Character Level Increase
- Increases the maximum character level from 110 to 130.
- Weapon Skills
- “Critical Specialist” Effect – Makes it easier to deplete the enemy’s Stun Gauge.
- “Anti-Air Specialist” Effect – Increases damage dealt to launched enemies.
- (These can be obtained via a random drop.)
- Blessings – The following blessings have been added to the Temple:
- “Str Blessing,” “Mag Blessing,” and “Skill Blessing” Effects – Increases the stats of all deployed party members.
- “Bond Blessing” Effect – Makes it easier to increase the bond of all deployed party members.
- “Swift Attack Blessing” Effect – Increases the damage dealt for a fixed time after the battle begins.
- Turn On / Off Crest Creation confirmation and presentation from the settings.
- UI improvements, including the map and menu composition of the deployment screen.
- Bug fixes.